top of page
How to determine your ring size.
Things you need.
1. a strip of paper or thin tread.
2. a scissor
3. a pen or fine tip marker
4. a ruler
How to measure your ring size
1. Measure your size at the end of the day, when
your finger is the largest.
2. Measure 3-4 times for more accurate size.
3. Wrap a strip of paper or thread around finger.
4. Mark where the end meets.
5. Measure the length of paper or string.
5. If you are size is between 5 and 6, we recommend you to pick size 6.
How to determine your bangle size
Things you need
1. a strip of paper or thread.
3. pen or find tip marker
How to measure your bangle size.
1. Bring your thumb and little finger together.
2. Wrap a strip of paper or thread where the widest.
3. Mark where the end meets.
4. Measure the length of paper or thread.
bottom of page